There is no shortage of books which can help or guide a management student. But there is hardly any time for the students to go through so many books. But a student in order to develop more skills and more knowledge can go through some famous business books. The knowledge that the students will acquire from these books will help the students to become a top performer in his or her organization. These top business books will make the students think like top management professionals. But selecting right type of books is also important for a student. So Here is the list of top 10 books which an MBA aspirant should read before he or she enroll himself or herself in management course.
- The Age of Unreason (1989), by Charles Handy
- Built to last : Successful Habits of Visionary Companies (1994), by Jim Collins and Jerry Porra
- Competing for the future by Gary Hamel
- Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors by Michael E. Porter
- Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
- The Essential Drucker by Peter Drucker
- The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization by Peter Senge
- First, Break All the Rules by Marcus Buckingham and Curt Coffman
- The Goal by Eliyahu Goldratt
The above is the list of top ten management books and these help them to develop leadership skills as well as other skills which are necessary in a corporate world.