Unitedworld School of Business organized a visit to AMUL Dairy on 12th Nov, 2011 for 70 students which included students of the Batch 2010-12 & Batch 2011-13. They were accompanied by 04 Faculties.
The students and the faculties left for Anand the destination fro AMUL Dairy at 9.30 am for Anand which is 55 Kms from Ahmedabad.
The details of the programme for the visit were as follows:-
- 11.00 am – Visit to the Dairy Museum
- 11.30 am – Presentation on Dairy Co-operative & Farmers’ society
- 12.00 Noon- Presentation on brand -AMUL
- 12.30 pm – Visit to processing unit of “Dry Milk Powder” Plant
- 1.30 pm – Visit to “Butter” Processing Plant
- 2.00 pm – Lunch
- 3.00 pm – Departure for Ahmedabad
AMUL has two other milk processing units- Paneer , Chocolates & Ice creams which are not open for public visits due to some security reasons.