“The strength of a woman is not measured by the impact that all her hardships in life have had on her; but the strength of a woman is measured by the extent of her refusal to allow those hardships to dictate her and who she becomes.”- C. JoyBell C.
I feel hurt after I see people feeling depressed on birth of girl child and I feel dishearten when I see even mothers feeling a similar feelings and having a burning need of being blessed with a Son. Why? A baby gal can’t feel her proud. Lady is considered as the best part of World. These lines are for that each lady who is unaware of her strength, worth and that I request my species to be pleased with their existence as Woman. God made woman very special, for women:
- God gave arms to protect the world.
- He made shoulders robust enough to hold the load of the universe.
- He made heart to feel the pain of others.
- He created eyes to visualize.
- He created lips to forever welcome with a sweet smile.
- He gave strength to fight with justice.
- He gave hardness to permit to keep on going when everybody abandons you.
- He gave inner strength to control us when things become uncomfortable.
- He gave sensitivity to require care and love under any and all circumstance.
- He gave wisdom to evaluate a person
- And finally, he gave tears solely to express their feelings.
God has created women to take care of their family! They tend to the strength of life, the tears to their parents and the light heart towards kids, the feeling within the society, and the joy to their soul mate and additionally the leader of love!
From the first days, girls fought exhausting to induce their rights and what they really deserve. It is their efforts that these days our fashionable girls standing tall and walking on with pride. The role of girls is undergoing a dramatic modification within the worldwide. Not solely as a housewife however additionally within the outside world, women measure the pillars of strength, indeed, a woman’s essence lies in her innate ability to worry, love and sacrifice for others. She plays the role of all-rounder character of a mother, wife, daughter, friend guide, nurturer in one entity in numerous times.
They dedicated their lives to the communities around them and dedicated great deal of effort in their journey. As a result, I’m Girl, I need to keep their traditions and show the universe that there is Woman Power and that I am terribly grateful to take my first step, which will eventually cause a positive outcome. I will take time, appreciate and share valuable lessons to those that are around me, and really blissful that I AM A GIRL!